Introduction & Summary
We want to make it easy for you to understand what information we collect from you, what we do with it, and how you can request access to this information. If you ever have any questions or concerns about how we are collecting or using your information, please contact our data officer here.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. That may include name, type of information you would like to receive, email address, and phone number (for a return call).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter email.
We may collect information from you directly and indirectly through third-party services, as follows:
When you contact us...
When we contact you...
When we contact others...
WE NEVER COLLECT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DATA:
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, lease or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We never have. We currently use Active Campaign as our email list provider. This does not include trusted third parties (assistants, designers, etc.) who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Your Privacy Controls
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies.
You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy, and are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your Rights to Your Information
You own your personal information and have rights to it. For example, you have the rights to:
- Withdraw your consent for us to market our products and services to you and otherwise use the personal information you have provided to us. Withdrawing consent is easy. Simply click “unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails, or email email@example.com.
- Request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Be forgotten (that is, have your data deleted and/or ask us to stop using your information for any purpose);
- Correct inaccurate information we have about you (and that means we will notify other service providers we use, and who hold your personal information for us, of those changes as well);
- Object to direct marketing and profiling (for example, we will remove you from our email list and from any list we have uploaded for the purposes of creating custom or retargeted audiences). We also encourage you to disable data collection services on your browser;
- Make complaints about the use of your data to regulatory authorities.
We will comply with these requests within 30 days.
Occasionally we will revise this policy and will use your contact information to notify you of these changes if they reduce your privacy rights in any way.
Our data protection officer is Liisa Kyle who you can contact here or by writing to her at
1600B SW Dash Point Rd # 215, Federal Way, WA, USA, 98023
This policy was last modified on May 25th, 2018, to be in compliance with GDPR.